Monday, July 31, 2006

Was funny at first, but now im just annoyed

I have a slight rant to go on right now, and i'm not directing at any of you, just putting it out the there.

For about a week now, i have been getting 4-5 calls a day on my cell phone from random out of state numbers, some are restricted, others come up unavailable. When i have been able to pick up the call its always from some place solicitng something. But for some reason they have my number, my unlisted cell phone number. Someone, somewhere, somehow has my number and has been signing me up for shit i never applied for. The first one was University of Pheonix online. Now these fuckers had my cell number and work number, thats fucked up! Next i had a call from the US Army. Now there getting me in trouble with the government. Then i have i gotten several more University calls and the rest i ignore. I actually had Sean pick up one of the calls the other day and had him fuck with them. You know at first i thought pretty good prank. But the calls havent stopped. I tell them to stop calling and they call back a couple of days later. This my phone. It costs money! Also ive gotten a couple of spam texts. Jesus Christ! That has to be illegal, that shit definitely costs people additional money. im just saying, things have gotten out of hand. Quick fucking with my pocket book and my time. Just stop it already.

6 Comments:

Blogger Xtine said...

Maybe don't answer your phone if it's a weird number and change your voicemail to say something about you are on the do not call list and if they call again you'll have them reported???
that sucks. just don't answer them. It doesn't cost you anything to ignore calls :)

Wednesday, August 02, 2006 12:15:00 AM  
Blogger Sean said...

I've gotten spam texts and Univ. of Pheonix emails, but no calls. It is out of hand. And now, even on a blog they put spam comments. Ridiculous!

Thursday, August 03, 2006 3:13:00 PM  
Blogger Sean said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Thursday, August 03, 2006 3:26:00 PM  
Blogger Sean said...

Check the picture on my blog...

Monday, August 07, 2006 11:33:00 PM  
Blogger Kristen said...

Are you ever going to post something new? Hmmmmmm? It's been over a month.

Sunday, September 17, 2006 7:09:00 AM  
Blogger Sean said...

This is ridiculous you lazy asshole. Come on already!

Sunday, September 17, 2006 8:26:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home